Christmas is Coming…
What does the thought of Christmas generate in your heart and mind?
Anticipation or anxiety? Emotions can be all over the map…for some gathering with family and friends is a joyous anticipation, for others nervousness and fear gnaws deep within. What about you?
During our Advent series entitled ‘Christmas is Coming’ we will explore a single word each week that can breathe life into the wondering or wandering heart. What can the birth of Jesus mean to you? What does Jesus offer your life, with its hopes and disappointments, it questions and dreams? I wonder which word would stir something deep in your soul…a word such as ‘light’ or ‘presence’…or a word like’hope’ or peace’. What Christmas or Advent word would you love to experience?
You are warmly invited to join us Sunday mornings @ 10 and Christmas Eve at 6:00 pm. Through music, creative elements and life related teaching from the Bible you may come to understand Christmas in a way you have never experienced it before. We would love to have you join us, because, Christmas is Coming!
Warmly, Pastor John Garner
Join us this Christmas as we experience His…
Sunday, November 27 @ 10 am
Sunday, December 4 @ 10 am
Sunday, December 11@ 10 am
Sunday, December 18 @ 10 am
Saturday, December 24 @ 6 pm
Sunday, December 25 @ 10 am
Sunday, January 1 @ 10 am
Where do you turn for hope and help along the way?
At Redeemer Bible Church we are passionate about creating ‘places’ to ask questions, address real issues, and find truth that intersects with life…yours included. Could this be a time for you to come to church, maybe for the first time?
Here’s what we offer on Sundays @ 10 am…a warm welcome, engaging music, creative expressions of faith, and thought provoking teaching from the Bible. Here’s what you won’t find … harsh judgement and boring irrelevance.
We want you to experience the grace and truth of Jesus in a way that infuses you with hope and guidance. We offer these truths and experiences for all ages, Sundays and between Sundays.
A vibrant ministry to children happens each Sunday for kids JK to Gr. 5; including nursery and toddler care for the entire service.
Freshly brewed coffee is served free of charge in our Connections Cafe before and after the service.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Redeemer community. It would be our pleasure to walk alongside and encourage you on your journey of faith.
Save the Date
Sunday Morning services
@ 10:00 am
November 20 – December 17
- Christmas Baskets with Project Share
November 28 @ 10:30 am
December 3 & 4 @ 6:30 pm
- ‘This is Love’ @ Calvary Church, 89 Scott Street, Saint Catharines
- More than 90 voices, from across Niagara, join together with musicians, to celebrate this special time of the year. Admission is free. There will be an offering collected to support Community Care of St. Catharines/ West Niagara and Gillian’s Place.
December 7 at 9:30 am
- Wednesday Women’s Bible Study is having their Christmas Brunch
December 10 @ 5:00 – 8:00 pm
- “The Christmas Table…from our table to yours” Christmas Dinner
December 12 @ 10:30 am
December 16 @ 7:00 pm
- Sr. High Christmas Party at Redeemer
December 17 @ 3:00 -7:00 pm
- “Mason Family Christmas Open House” at 554 Helena Street, Fort Erie
December 18 @ 9:00 am
- Christmas treats in the Café
December 19 @ 12:00 noon
- Evergreens Christmas Lunch at Betty’s Restaurant
December 21 @ 6:30 pm
- Jr. High Christmas Party at Redeemer
December 24 @ 6:00 pm
January 1@ 10:00 am
Redeemer Bible Church App